Home at Last
Solid, three bedroom home is a perfect step onto the property ladder for first home buyers or an opportunity for an astute investor.
• Built in 1960's at the end of a cul de sac, on a family friendly section, the house is freshly painted inside & out. Tidy throughout, the new owners could add value when suits.
• Privately tucked behind a fence, look forward to spending summer watching 2 & 4 legged family play safely in the NW facing garden while you BBQ on the massive. entertainer's deck.
• Move seamlessly through to the generous lounge with desirable oversized office nook or additional play space, kept comfortable year round with a new heat pump.
• Lounge flows through to open plan kitchen/dining area with the kitchen providing an abundance of bench & storage space.
• Neutral paint throughout invites buyers to add their own decor, whilst open plan layout allows you to keep an eye on all both inside & out.
• Three family bedrooms admirably supported by a family shower room, with a dedicated in house laundry meets family needs.
• Double garage with brand new doors & skylights plus off street parking.
• $12,121.00 to pass over to buyer to replace drive & paths.
• Conveniently sited with easy access to Ferrymead, Eastgate, CBD, arterial roads, buses & schools - your family will love living here.
• With the owners now permanently overseas this property WILL sell at auction. Talk to Cheryl about how this could be you!
Download the info pack at: www.propertyfiles/co.nz/18Ormandy
AUCTION From 7pm Thu 9 Dec, (Not selling prior) Ray White Barrington Mall auction rooms.
Source: Please be aware this info may have been sourced from third parties & we have not been able to independently verify its accuracy. Land & Floor area measurements are approx & boundary lines indicative only. We actively encourage you to complete your own research & seek independent legal &/or technical advice.